Thursday, 20 March 2008

On the Mend

Zoe was feeling a little better today. She is still congested but not nearly as bad as yesterday. She arrived in the playroom ready to play and was a little dynamo for the first 45 minutes. After that she seemed to remember that she still wasn’t feeling 100% and was content with lower energy activities. We are happy that she appears to be on the mend. At this rate, she should be in fine form for her breakout on Wednesday.
A ticklish moment complete with squeals and shrieks.
More tickles, squeals and shrieks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara!!! I love, love, love the pictures of you laughing with Zoe. So precious! (I also really like your bracelet)

It's officially spring today and we're supposed to get 6" of snow tonight and tomorrow. Will it ever end?

KH

Irene said...

Glad to hear Zoe's on the mend. Hurry up and get here. We're all waiting to hold her.
Irene

Susan said...

I'm glad she's feeling better. She is such a honey!!! Love the picture of mom and daughter. :)
so special. :)