It is mid-day in the Yeomans apartment. The phone just rang. That is usually the cue that our driver is on approach and we are about to be summoned street-side to wait for him to pull up. Imagine our surprise (and delight) to hear Catalina’s voice on the other end.
Catalina and Calin got in late last night and are not able to fly out again until tomorrow morning. We are very sorry to hear of their delay, but selfishly happy that the delay is occuring in Almaty. Tonight we will dine with them and catch up on their tales of travel and Dubai.
Until later….
3 comments:
Enjoy your vsit with Catalina - let them know we are all sorry to ear about the delays they are having and that things will settle down soon - they are close!!
Darlene
Yahoo! I just checked their blog and yours next. You blogg is the coolest one out there now!
It's so nice of you to be the Almaty "Welcome Wagon" for all the prospective parents passing through town. I sort of wish you were going to be there when we get there. Oh, no, wait... I DON'T wish that... I hope you're back home with Zoe long before we get there! :^)
Post a Comment