On Friday afternoons we regularly go for a long (3.5 mile) walk down to our favourite vegetable and fish markets, stopping at various shops along the way. Today was no exception. Zoe donned her Tigger costume again and paid visits to the shopkeepers we've come to know along our route.
Tonight we did a bit of trick or treating along our street. It took all of one house before Zoe had the swing of it, loving every minute.
Here are some photos from this morning's party in the park:
Unrelated to Halloween, we went for Ethiopian food last night with a group of friends. Zoe enjoyed the lack of utensils!
4 comments:
Zoe.... Tigger is my favorite!! T-I-Double-Ga-ER
Thanks for the comments about Baxter. When he took ill and I knew he wasn't going to make it I thought of you guys and Charger. I have read so many times about adoptive parents suffering a loss before the new little one comes into their life. Your said what we have been thinking but not able to put into words.
Love the costume, she is too cute, though I laughed at the picture of her cut curl, she looks rather apprehensive about the situation.
tee hee
What a very cute Tigger! Happy Halloween!
i love Tigger-and Zoe sure does Tigger justice. :)
sounds like ya'll had great Halloween weather too! My pink poodle (Leeza) loved kicking off her socks and letting her feet feel the wind.
wow-zoe is in great shape able to walk 3.5 miles--impressive!
I love how ya'll are such outdoor people.
Leeza and i took a 3 mile walk today-but she was in the stroller-kickin her bare feet and chattin up a storm.
The Ethopian food looked so good-and I can't help but notice Zoe's cute tennies.
She has some cool shoes...
Leeza now has 8 pairs of shoes.
Sean thinks that is RIDICOULOUS and that i am spoiling her.
whatever Sean-you only want like 2 pairs of shoes-Leeza has to match. :)
Post a Comment