Canada celebrates Thanksgiving earlier than the US because our harvest season is earlier than in the US, generally speaking. We celebrated tonight by inviting friends over and roasting a plump Thanksgiving Tofurky. Yum!
We are thankful for many things this year. Naturally Zoe tops the list along with our wonderful family and friends. Even Chengis appears on the list. ;)
Happy, Happy Thanksgiving to all!
3 comments:
hey it's me, stalking while Leeza naps and Joe showers. :)
I saw your post and i was like OH NO, I THOUGHT IT WAS OCTOBER AND NOW I'M MISSING THANKSIGVING?
but it's Canadian thanksgiving, so I am glad to not have missed it. :)
I am thankful for cool Canadian's like you, who have cute lil girls from kaz, with cute purple shoes, and for your willigness to let us share in the joy of bringing up Zoe!
xoxooxo
Happy Thanksgiving to you too. I love the holidays because that's when they break out the egg nog. I can never get enough egg nog—seriously, I go through withdrawals after New Years.
Yes, this year we have even more to be thankful for. Here's to Zoe and Garrett, two very precious gifts from Kazakhstan.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment