Sunday, 19 October 2008

PUMPKINS!!

We headed out to Milton today for Zoe's first foray into a pumpkin patch. To say she loved it is an understatement. The sheer delight on her face as she saw the first pumpkins was priceless. And that was just a small grouping along the edge. As she turned around and noticed the sea of pumpkins behind her, her exclamation of "MORE!" was nothing short of glee. In addition to the pumpkins, we also took a hayride and visited some farm animals. Zoe was very interested in this little goat...
...until it turned to look at her.
So we headed back to the pumpkin patch, the happiest place on earth for today.

6 comments:

Matthew Ruley said...

She is so beautiful - what a stunning face, and of course all that gorgeous hair!

marsrob said...

Wow, she is SO BEAUTIFUL and those pictures are FANTASTIC!

keoghclan said...

Wow ee.....havent been on for a while and then I see all the posts!! Lots of reading!! So..we voted (yeah) like you I have dual citizenship (Irish and Canadian) and the election process is so different (Ireland is proportional representation..) so coming to Canada and learning all about the process was neat. I have never voted as an absentee in Ireland - should look into that!! Ash got to put my ballot in and Orinoko put Daves....... 2 helpers, 2 parents (thank goodness)

Dave just installed a new hard drive on the weekend on our PC and we are up and running again.

This Friday is a PA day but next Friday (Halloween) may work for us? That place on Bayview/Eglinton is called Jungle Gym I think (I will check and email you)

Little Zoe looks wonderful as always

Cheerio

Kim said...

Wow - your pictures are fantastic and Zoe is beautiful!

Aaron and Julie said...

Okay - I have seen Zoe smile before, but these photos exude sheer joy! Wow!!

Susan said...

i wish I GOT that excited over punkins! I keep meaning to take Leeza to the punkin patch but we still have not made it, and Halloween is Friday already. :)

although-i do not think she will think it was as cool as Zoe...LOL

VERY SWEET PICS, as usual.