Two months in Kazakhstan followed by a lifetime with Zoe Yerkezhan!
Tuesday, 7 October 2008
Back to Zoe
Here are a few recent photos of Zoe. In the first she is modeling a new t-shirt with a picture of Zoe (her dog friend in the park) on it. In the last she is modeling one of Daddy's hats. Funny how she likes to wear everybody's hats except her own!
wow. she was a cute baby, and she is a STUNNING TODDLER. the Kaz kids are so BEAUTIFUL. but not just beautiful on the outside , but smart and they radiate such beauty from within too.
She is the sweetest thing ever!!!
My sweet thang is taking a nap. She was a real crab apple earlier...I had to do the "snot sucker" and you'd think I was submitting some medieval torture method. I hate to make her scream like a wild banchee, but she had snot galore, and we can't have that either!
I am cleaning up the apt and had a moment to check in...
so glad to hear all is well and Zoe continues to radiate her beauty more and more every time you update her fan club.
1 comment:
wow. she was a cute baby, and she is a STUNNING TODDLER.
the Kaz kids are so BEAUTIFUL.
but not just beautiful on the outside , but smart and they radiate such beauty from within too.
She is the sweetest thing ever!!!
My sweet thang is taking a nap.
She was a real crab apple earlier...I had to do the "snot sucker" and you'd think I was submitting some medieval torture method. I hate to make her scream like a wild banchee, but she had snot galore, and we can't have that either!
I am cleaning up the apt and had a moment to check in...
so glad to hear all is well and Zoe continues to radiate her beauty more and more every time you update her fan club.
GO ZOE!
Post a Comment