Two months in Kazakhstan followed by a lifetime with Zoe Yerkezhan!
Sunday, 2 November 2008
Under the weather
Zoe and I (Sara) came down with bad, post-Halloween colds yesterday. Zoe is not one to normally sit still for any significant length of time. Yesterday, however, she was content to curl up with Monkey and Frog for some afternoon down time.After a night with Vicks VapoRub on her feet and a humidifier in her room, Zoe is already starting to feel better today. We stayed in most of the day which left plenty of time for wrestling with Daddy and Chengis. I too am feeling better thanks to Cold FX. That stuff is amazing!
aww i hope ya'll get better soon. I'm glad you are on the mend.
I noticed another cute pair of Zoe shoes. Man...I am SUCH the fashionista aren't i? ;)
She sure is cute cuddling with her monkey and daddy.
we had a big weekend-Leeza let daddy feed her breakfast and read books. she has been 'all about mommy' but daddy is working his charm on her-which is good cuz my wrists are SO SORE from picking her up. :)
she's adorable, even when she's sick! i'm glad you are both on the mend! i've never heard of vicks on the feet - why the feet? :) vicks is one of the best things ever created.
Oh oh........sorry the little petutti is not feeling good (and of course you too!) Not fun.
Lots of hugging, smooching and taking it as easy as possible!!
Of course dont forget, a few hot whiskeys at night are REALLY GOOD For getting rid of a cold - the beverage is only for medicinal purposes of course :-)
5 comments:
aww i hope ya'll get better soon. I'm glad you are on the mend.
I noticed another cute pair of Zoe shoes. Man...I am SUCH the fashionista aren't i? ;)
She sure is cute cuddling with her monkey and daddy.
we had a big weekend-Leeza let daddy feed her breakfast and read books.
she has been 'all about mommy' but daddy is working his charm on her-which is good cuz my wrists are SO SORE from picking her up. :)
she's adorable, even when she's sick! i'm glad you are both on the mend! i've never heard of vicks on the feet - why the feet? :) vicks is one of the best things ever created.
Sorry about the colds... hope you're feeling better soon. Zoe was the cutest Tigger ever!
Hope you two are feeling better & better!!
The pictures are adorable - what a wonderful little family you have!!
Darlene
Oh oh........sorry the little petutti is not feeling good (and of course you too!) Not fun.
Lots of hugging, smooching and taking it as easy as possible!!
Of course dont forget, a few hot whiskeys at night are REALLY GOOD For getting rid of a cold - the beverage is only for medicinal purposes of course :-)
Post a Comment