Hi Sara, Just catching up to blogs. I have maybe an hour or a half-hour before Audrey awakes.
I looked at your last couple of updates....Zoe is adorable in her Tigger outfit! It was great to see all the photos actually.
About Vick's....we brought some with us for Audrey's feet, just in case it was needed. We didn't have the full strenght but bought Vick's for children. I remember my mom rubbing it on my chest and my feet as a child.
Zoe is so cute with all her blond cousins! All of Leeza's cousins (on my side of the family) are blond too! So cute-you can tell how much fun they are having!!!
4 comments:
Very cute! I noticed that there were no outdoor photos - I think the snow has started to fly there now!
Hi Sara,
Just catching up to blogs. I have maybe an hour or a half-hour before Audrey awakes.
I looked at your last couple of updates....Zoe is adorable in her Tigger outfit! It was great to see all the photos actually.
About Vick's....we brought some with us for Audrey's feet, just in case it was needed. We didn't have the full strenght but bought Vick's for children. I remember my mom rubbing it on my chest and my feet as a child.
Hope all of you are well now! Take care, Eileen
Cute cousin shots. Where are you in WI? We're in Minneapolis, so I thought maybe you'd be close by??? Or maybe I'm just too late?
Zoe is so cute with all her blond cousins! All of Leeza's cousins (on my side of the family) are blond too! So cute-you can tell how much fun they are having!!!
Post a Comment