Thursday, 27 November 2008

Happy Thanksgiving, again!

Happy Thanksgiving to our American friends and relatives!

Zoe is displaying a giant leap forward in interactive play. Before now she would play with her stuffed animals, but we never saw her relate to or personify them. After our trip to Wisconsin, it is as if she has new best friends. At least one of them is with her at all times. She talks to them, feeds them, shows them things, etc. Very cute!!

Here she is with the three current favourites, "Rome" (the doll) and "Bear" and "Bear."
"Frog" and "Monkey", former favourites, are still in the picture when group play is called for.
Both of our little ones love watching the world go by from our front door vantage point. Luckily Zoe is getting better about keeping her winter hat on. Though she still prefers other people's hats to her own. This one of Daddy's is a favourite.
Ahhh, the benefits of working from home without having to worry about anyone constantly looking over your shoulder!
New flannel pajamas (thanks Janell!!!) and a new pink phone. Life doesn't get any better.
Cuddles.

6 comments:

Jaimie, Gena and Berik said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Zoe is so cute and growing up so much. I love her hair, its beautiful! Isn't it fun to watch them interact and pretend with their animals and such. Berik is getting into that as well. Happy Holidays. Gena Lloyd (Berik's mommy)

Jennifer said...

Those are some awesome pictures. I love the one of Zoe and Chengis staring out the door.

Happy Thanksgiving again to you guys as well. Does this mean you get double the delicious food? :-)

Zoe is growing up so much. Her hair is getting longer, and in this post and the last, it really struck me that she's going from the "baby halo of curls" to beautiful little girl hair.

keoghclan said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

All well here and getting ready to get together with you tomorrow - Orin is HEALTHY woo hoo!!

Kelly and Sne said...

Happy thanksgiving to you too! That is adorable that she has stuffed friends to play with (and a big furry one too). I love her mop of hair - how adorable. And the photo with the hat is precious.

Susan said...

as always, every pic of Zoe is cuter than the last one....I love her playing with her animals..so cute!

I am trying to teach Leeza to "rock her baby". she will rock back and forth holding the baby, dangling from it's foot, then kiss the baby on the head, then hand the baby to me by the foot. LOL
I think we have a ways to go....

your pictures are always so amazing-both the photographic ability and the subject matter!

Happy double thanksgiving!
can't wait to see you guys in December!

kristen said...

I love reading your stories and looking at your pictures! Zoe is just SO cute!! I love seeing her with the stuffed animals. Maia doesn't do the interactive play yet really, but she's getting ever so close. It is truly amazing to watch them learn and change!

Happy Thanksgiving!