Two months in Kazakhstan followed by a lifetime with Zoe Yerkezhan!
Saturday, 31 January 2009
Yellow Galoshes
It didn't take long before the new yellow rain boots were being pulled on this morning.
One of her favourite "toys" is a whistle. She knows where we hide it, has figured out how to retrieve it, and proceeds to take it to wherever Chengis is sleeping and blow it in his face. We already feel sorry for her sibling-to-be. She also loves pockets and was thrilled to find so many of them in her overalls. Unfortunately she didn't have enough hands to fully utilize the pockets AND hang on to the whistle. 

Later in the day she pulled on her new raincoat for the full rainy day effect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh my gosh, I love her raincoat!
I dont even have a raincoat!!
I don't think Sean ever had galoshes or a raincoat. Poor child....
I will HAVE to get Leeza one of each, IMMEDIATELY.
but, I will not get a whistle.
Poor Miles is tortured enough as it is, and I don't think a whistle is necessary for Leeza at this point in time. :)
LOL
Lovely update, as usual.
She makes me smile, all the while
with her sweetness and her guile
and all the love on which you pile
she is such a honey chile
:)
Oh my gosh, that is so cute! I love the one with the whistle in the mouth, and the hands in the pockets. Absolutely adorable!
I cant believe I did not post the other day after seeing these photos. Zoey looks gorgeous as always. I particularly like the one of the whistle hanging out the side of her mouth, wellies on and hands in dungaree pockets - what a hoot!!
Post a Comment