Two months in Kazakhstan followed by a lifetime with Zoe Yerkezhan!
Sunday, 11 January 2009
Curls and Kisses
Zoe's hair keeps getting longer and longer. For the most part, you don't notice it because it is curled so tightly. However, when it is wet and combed out straight, it reaches the middle of her back. Yesterday, for the first time, we decided to play with the hair dryer to see if we could produce more length than frizz, which is what usually happens when we comb the dry curls. The end result is that our tossled "baby" transformed into a coiffed little girl. You didn't think you could escape without at least one proud potty picture, did you? The following speak for themselves.
6 comments:
Hello there. Lovely new photos. Zoe's hair is really growing. She looks so 'toddlerish' these days. Always fun to see the updates.
Roll on spring in T.O.
I just love her hair! She is such a beauty and her doggie best friend pictures are adorable!
Wow--she is really growing up and she is so beautiful.
wowzer...love the hair...it's gorgeous...and she's a precious potty party princess!
I thought Leeza was getting more hair..but now i have major "hair envy". :)
She has beautiful hair - and I LOVE the curls (I'm so envious!). Miras loves our doggies too - that is so sweet.
The first one of Zoe and Chengis below the potty pic is my absolute favorite. Priceless!
(I have Zoe hair envy too!)
~Heather
Post a Comment