We took many walks around the block, practicing our walking skills and wearing out the two little ones in the house. A walk around the block takes at least an hour after every stick, rock and leaf have been inspected and a select few have been tasted. Usually by both little ones.
At the end of meals, Zoe is eager to get out of the booster seat and usually prefers Mom’s lap. With company in the house, it was much more fun to be passed from lap to lap to lap to lap. In fact, it became a new game that she requested after every meal.
We went for a Sunday drive in the country so Grandpa, an avid cattleman, could inspect some of the local Angus stock. Suffice it to say that Zoe is not so keen about long rides while strapped in a car seat. No doubt she prefers the Kazakh style of free-for-all rides.
A shopping trip to The Bay was all Zoe needed to go from walking with assistance to walking on her own. She cruised independently around and around the children's section, delighted with her newly found freedom. Look out world.
Meanwhile, Chengis slept. In all of his favorite positions.

Please pass the Yerkie.
Our little lady blowing raspberries for the camera.





6 comments:
What adorable photos! Glad that G&G and the Yerkie took to each other so fast - but who wouldn't fall in love with Zoe the cutie pie. I knew there was something I liked about you. I grew up in Southern Wisconsin (my parents still live there) and school in Madison.
Zoe is always a delight to see! The puppy photos were just too cute!
My mother was from Wisconsin and so is Patrick's father! I also have family still living there.
Thanks again for your sharing information with me!!
Eileen
Glad to see updates from home. I love to see Zoe`s pictures, she is so sweet, I am sure grand parents fell in love. Doggie is also too cute!!!
Chengis is awesome. I love his color. He's really growing and it didn't take long for both ears to stand up.
Grandma and grandpa are from Wisconsin. Cool. Where we live in Illinois is about 40 miles from Wisconsin. We go to the big Fly-In every year in Oshkosh. Also, our little boxer Riley is a 'Cheezer', hailing from Sun Prairie. The one thing I always notice when driving through Wisconsin is how nice the small towns look. A lot of the small towns in Illinois are kinda grungy, in Wisconsin they just seem so nice.
Miss Zoe is getting cuter everyday. And walking on her own!!! No way! Tie a brick on her head to hold her down! She's growing too fast.
i LOVE the pictures of your new babies. They are precious!!!
Sounds like Zoe is just enamouring EVERYONE she meets! :) As it should be...and your puppy is just as loveable too. :)
Love all the photos! My dog will be 13 this year and she still sleeps in all those positions. We call that sprawled-out position the "dead bug" position.
Does Zoe have more teeth now? Or did I just not notice them so much in the photos from Kaz?
Thanks for sharing the updates!
Post a Comment