Meal time is often an adventure at our house these days. We have discovered that food is somehow more palatable if passed around the back of the chair before going into the mouth. It is apparently more fun as well.
Guess who can make it all the way up the stairs without assistance? (Not counting the parent who follows closely behind, of course.)

Zoe, meet Yerkie. Yerkie, meet Zoe.

And Chengis sleeps some more.
8 comments:
That is one happy little girl and one sleepy puppy! The "Zoe, meet Yerkie..." cracked me up!
Sara, may I be the first to wish you a very happy birthday on the
2nd of May. I know my card will be late, since I haven't mailed it, but here is advance proof that I really do remember.
:) KH
Love the Yurt picture....so beautiful. And, Miss Zoe is as cute as ever!
I just love your dog. And of course Zoe is just adorable!
So nice to see updates! She is so cute! I just love her funny faces when she is eating :).
Zoe looks great! Eating from around the back is Zoe reverting back to speed feeding, that's how they made me feed Ben in the baby house. They must use that back technique in all the baby houses in Almaty. I hope you are all doing well, Chris
Hi guys. Love the updates.......when Zoe squishes up her nose it is so so cute! And as for the hair slide....she is so adorable.
Looking forward to meeting you guys soon.
Mary
PS - HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARA!
Great to see all the new photos!
Eileen
So adorable! She is so spunky...I Love it! The puppy is precious!!
How do you handle all the new cuteness in your house? :)
I do love the new Yurt picture on your blog. It's so cool!
Post a Comment