Sunny Spot
Perhaps it was the chill in the air this morning. Or perhaps she observed Chengis laying there (monkey see, monkey do!). Either way, Zoe positioned herself in the middle of a sunny spot on the kitchen floor and seemed quite happy to stay there for a while.
4 comments:
Great photos! She always looks so happy!
She's like our indoor kitty China laying in the sun. Too cute!
Eileen
It's so fun to see Zoe doing SO well. She is absolutely adorable. (I especially love those beautiful eyes and curly locks.) We enjoy your photos of Zoe tremendously. Chengis is really growing as well. It will be fun to see if he eventually grows into those ears! : )
Thanks for keeping our appetites fed with updates on your life together! (I imagine your Canada blueberries are just as tasty as our Maine blueberries. There are days that I think Tougy is going to morph into a blueberry herself!)
-KJ, Steve and Aitugan
ok how did i miss all these posts....i'm glad i am cathchign up now.
I love her hair in the barretts.
she is so CUTE i can't even stand it.
Post a Comment