Two months in Kazakhstan followed by a lifetime with Zoe Yerkezhan!
Friday, 22 August 2008
New Shoes
Zoe got new shoes this week. She loves shoes to begin with and these are now her new favourite. These shoes were made for walking which is exactly what she wants to do. Luckily she is a long way from being able to undo the harness clasps by herself. It's funny how you can always tell when you have taken one picture too many!
Oh my goodness!!! Zoe's hair has grown so much since I was last able to get on your blog. I am not sure what is wrong but I can never link to other people's blogs (could be the dial up here). Your little girl is so gorgeous she brings tears to my eyes. I cannot begin to tell you how much we love getting comments from you guys during our adoption process. You are like the mavericks to so many people over here in Kaz and such an invaluable support system to all. We cannot wait to meet the three of you someday....we just hope it is soon. Pam, Grev & Saltanat xoxoxooxo
Lovin the shoes..so cute! Leeza is ALREADY over the pics...so is Daddy and Sean.
but, I cannot disappoint her blog fans,so I keep snappin the camera.
I am just afraid they all look the same at this point. I gaze at them often,but probably "same ole, same ole" for everyone else.
I am just excited to put Leeza in some clothes that fit. The baby house clothes are huge.
Zoe is always adorable. :) Leeza LOVES my bling..so I hope she is fashion forward like her mom. I think she will be...she seems much happier when she wears the few clothes we brought, and she doesn't even spill her juice out of the giant tea cup. :)
Nice! She has big feet or did you buy them big? Maybe she'll grow into them. Miras seems to have really small feet (we have trouble keeping shoes on his feet) and I'm afraid that means he's going to be a small guy. In any case, he put them to good use this past week and took his first steps on his own. He won't do it consistently but is getting braver!
I love the 'sunny spot' shots! That reminds me of a girlfriend whose 2 boys, cat and dog would all huddle around the heat vent in the kitchen during the Winter. I subtly suggested that perhaps she needs to turn the heat up in the house...
7 comments:
I love the blue shoes girl! :-)
I say the same thing about the clasps in regards to Gigi!
Girlfriend! Those are some hip shoes! Keep trying on the clasps.... You'll get it!!
Where can I buy a pair? I just love 'em.
Oh my goodness!!! Zoe's hair has grown so much since I was last able to get on your blog. I am not sure what is wrong but I can never link to other people's blogs (could be the dial up here). Your little girl is so gorgeous she brings tears to my eyes. I cannot begin to tell you how much we love getting comments from you guys during our adoption process. You are like the mavericks to so many people over here in Kaz and such an invaluable support system to all. We cannot wait to meet the three of you someday....we just hope it is soon. Pam, Grev & Saltanat xoxoxooxo
Lovin the shoes..so cute!
Leeza is ALREADY over the pics...so is Daddy and Sean.
but, I cannot disappoint her blog fans,so I keep snappin the camera.
I am just afraid they all look the same at this point. I gaze at them often,but probably "same ole, same ole" for everyone else.
I am just excited to put Leeza in some clothes that fit. The baby house clothes are huge.
Zoe is always adorable. :)
Leeza LOVES my bling..so I hope she is fashion forward like her mom. I think she will be...she seems much happier when she wears the few clothes we brought, and she doesn't even spill her juice out of the giant tea cup. :)
Nice! She has big feet or did you buy them big? Maybe she'll grow into them. Miras seems to have really small feet (we have trouble keeping shoes on his feet) and I'm afraid that means he's going to be a small guy. In any case, he put them to good use this past week and took his first steps on his own. He won't do it consistently but is getting braver!
I love the 'sunny spot' shots! That reminds me of a girlfriend whose 2 boys, cat and dog would all huddle around the heat vent in the kitchen during the Winter. I subtly suggested that perhaps she needs to turn the heat up in the house...
Thems happening kicks! Very cute shoes for a very cute little girly :-) Wanna get together some Friday in September?
Let me know how your schedule is.
Post a Comment