Fashionista
Our 11-year-old friend, Rome, cleaned out her closet this week and bestowed upon Zoe some of the remnants. Here we see Zoe modeling a lovely orange headband and a snazzy pink bracelet, smartly accented with a purple faux leather handbag.
The purple purse is a favourite, sometimes weighing us down, but never far from reach.
9 comments:
Ahh, this definitely reminds me of the book Lilly's Purple Plastic Purse by Kevin Henkes. Sorry, it's a side effect of the job...I have no control over it.
Cute, cute, cute!
:) KH
Hi Sara, Julian and Zoe,
Thanks a lot for your comments in my blog. Honestly, I was planning to post some pictures but thanks to you I updated it tonight. I have been crazy busy, but hopefully it will get better next month. I missed you, and I certainly refuse to believe its been 5 months already.....
Zoe looks great, she is adorable modeling.....Very cute pictures. I loved the pictures in the sun also....I have to catch up with reading (blogs) :).
our best wishes,
Catalina & co
How cute is that?!?! I love the dress up photos. We went through that stage for a long time with Ash (who unfortunately has outgrown dress up now) and we loved it.
Our Orin has been known to wear my high heals for work a few times (dont tell his Dad) but otherwise no interest in dress up!!
Take care and thanks for sharing.
How cute!!! Zoe modeling her recent gifts. How fun :)
Eileen
Whenever I need a smile, I just have to come to your blog and see Zoe's pictures--All your days must be joyful with her in them--she is adorable.
I can't believe how much she's grown already. My little Liza loves her red purse in ALmaty just like Zoe. It's so cute when they look like a madame.
She is too cool,
Your in trouble if she wants top fashions now (tee hee)
well, I tihnk Zoe is defintely one of Zoe's "signature colors" (did you see steel magnolia's?)
How much fun. I hope that Leeza is a fashionista diva like Zoe, or Rome,since Lord knows, her mommy is.
Sean is NOT. but, I guess you don't want to have a boy who is...LOL
Great pics-she gets cuter EVERY DAY.
Zoe sure knows how to accessorize—purple is definitely her color. Very sweet.
Post a Comment