Two months in Kazakhstan followed by a lifetime with Zoe Yerkezhan!
Sunday, 17 August 2008
Happy Birthday x2!
Today Zoe will celebrate two family birthdays, one on each side of the family. Her oldest cousin, Paige, turns 9 years old today.As the oldest and youngest cousins, Paige and Zoe are the bookends in the traditional cousin lineup game. On the other side of the family, Zoe's Grandma Elaine celebrates her birthday today.
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Paige and Grandma Elaine!!
Just catching up a bit - how great that Zoe has a large and loving extended family. Happy Happy!
I love the photos - she is getting cuter every day. How did you make the B&W with the colored dandelion? That is so frame-able!
I, too, have trouble keeping Miras clean and from eating dirt and all sorts of other icky things outside. I guess kids just gotta be kids. Occasional tantrums and all!
P.S. I'm really impressed - wasabi! I'll have to try it...
2 comments:
Just catching up a bit - how great that Zoe has a large and loving extended family. Happy Happy!
I love the photos - she is getting cuter every day. How did you make the B&W with the colored dandelion? That is so frame-able!
I, too, have trouble keeping Miras clean and from eating dirt and all sorts of other icky things outside. I guess kids just gotta be kids. Occasional tantrums and all!
P.S. I'm really impressed - wasabi! I'll have to try it...
ok, i missed so many posts. I am ashamed of meself!
Love to see Zoe running at the end of the cousin line up.
Very cute cousins...funny, Leeza has all blonde cousins on my side of the family..she is going to fit rightin!
Post a Comment