We were sorry the Keoghs, another Toronto/Kaz family, could not join us. Hopefully next time!
Nickolas, Hannah, and Zoe enjoying the ferry ride to the island.
Nickolas, Hannah, Zoe and Julian
Zoe and Mommy on the roller coaster.
Zoe and Nickolas.Two months in Kazakhstan followed by a lifetime with Zoe Yerkezhan!
Zoe and Mommy on the roller coaster.
Zoe and Nickolas.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh....could these kiddos be any more beautiful??
Your Zoe just seems to exude joy and a love of life ~ how blessed you all are to have found one another!!
AND I see you are "doin it again"....how did I miss that during KP?? I'm so excited for you all and can't wait to follow along!!
Looks like such a FUN time!! I hope you guys are doing well - I wish we lived closer so we could get together more often.
Take care,
Tanya
P.S. I keep forgetting to tell you what a laugh I got out of your Cooper comment on your KP post.
Great pictures guys!! We had such a fun day! Both kids slept really well Sunday night. Hannah had so much fun with Zoe. I think she felt like she had little brother and a little sister!
Thanks for a great day!
Sue, Craig, Hannah and Nickolas
AWESOME and fun and BEAUTIFUL children!
Post a Comment