On the agenda Friday night was an “Organ Donation Awareness” concert at church. Grandma played the piano for part of it and the cousins were serving supper as part of a 4-H fundraiser. All started well. Until Zoe fell into a gap between an elevated floor (presumably homemade) and a wall.
This is the result.
It brought our Friday festivities to a quick close but has not seemed to hamper our fun otherwise, in spite of a skinned knee on Day 2 and having several screens fall on her after she locked herself in a bedroom on Day 3. (We. will. survive. this. vacation.)
Her four farm cousins have provided almost endless entertainment. Her three “city” cousins arrive today to add to the fun.
No doubt there will be photos to come of cousins at play. For now, here is Zoe learning a few gardening tips from Grandma while they pick beans, zucchini, and cucumbers. Farm fresh produce.... Mmmmm!
Her four farm cousins have provided almost endless entertainment. Her three “city” cousins arrive today to add to the fun.
No doubt there will be photos to come of cousins at play. For now, here is Zoe learning a few gardening tips from Grandma while they pick beans, zucchini, and cucumbers. Farm fresh produce.... Mmmmm!
9 comments:
I'm not sure if I should say "Poor Zoe," or "Poor Mommy!" Wow. Poor little thing. I hope her chin and mouth feel better. Glad to see she was still smiling and you're all still enjoying your vacation. The produce looks AMAZING. May you have a blood/scrape free remainder to your trip!
Poor Zoe! Nothing seems to stop little Zoe from smiling and having a good time with her cousins.
I hope the rest of your vacation is boo boo free (as Henry would say no boo boo!
Have fun!
Poor Zoe!!!! It sure doesn't look like she let her ouchie slow her down!
Ouch!!!!!! Facial wounds are the worst!
Oh no! That's a big owie!! I'm hesitant to even ask for details as reliving that accident looks like it would be enough to send the quivers again.
She looks like she's still having tons of fun despite the stiffness and soreness. Ouch!
Ouch, poor Zoe! Screens on her head, too? Yowza! Despite that rocky start, here's to a great vacation and to less-precarious surroundings!
Hey there. Sounds like you are having an adventure packed vacation. The first photo is like - Mom.....how could you let this happen to me? So imploring.........so cute that little face!! I love that blue on her in the sweatshirt...she looks absolutely adorable thank you very much!
Enjoy your trip home with family.
Oh Sara, what a start to your holiday. It looks like Zoe is doing just fine, hopefully you are too! It always seems to effect us parents more than the kids when our children get hurt.
We hope you enjoy the rest of the time with your family.
The Bradshaw's
awww bless her heart. she is still so pretty with her scrapes..I love her "dog ears" (do they still call them that?)
I'm so sorry for you and her-but I love how you guys still had a great vaca anyway!!
Post a Comment