Monday, 29 December 2008

You Know You Are in Wisconsin When...

Nobody laughs when you wear a cheesehead. You can hug a larger than life badger (even while calling it a bear). Best of all, waitresses will bring you your own bowl of shredded cheese and call it lunch!
Alas, we said our goodbyes to Wisconsin today and are now back in Toronto. It is always fun to travel and always good to return home.

3 comments:

kitzkazventure said...

So Cute and so funny! My husband is from Northern Wisconsin so I can definitely identify....we have badger books and packer clothes a-plenty! I can't get Nick to eat cheese curds though! :)

Kelly and Sne said...

WE spent the weekend after Christmas with cousins in Wisc. where my brother tried to convert Miras into a Packer fan. Though it was a fast trip, next time you'll have to let us know! Looks like you had a wonderful holiday. Love the photos as usual! Merry Christmas!

Kami said...

Hello and Happy New Year! It has been awhile since I have checked in and wow, Zoe is really getting big and so beautiful! I am glad to see all the happy pictures and hear you all are doing so well.