Tuesday, 23 June 2009

June Heatwave

It is hot here this week. Not as hot as in the Midwest, but hot nevertheless. We are spending lots of time poolside!

Some of the time with friends...
...some of the time solo...
...always with style!
Other family members stay as far away from the poolside splashes as possible. Particularly after temptation led to a reprimand.

3 comments:

Susan said...

aww poor Chengis!! :)
Miles is a weird dog.he wont' get in the pool,but insists on barking the entire time we're in, running around.

I love Zoe in her chair in her pool-classic!!

This heatwave is brutal here in Florida-brutal.
The high temps plus the high humidity has warnigns all over the news. Just from the parking lot to your car, you are covered in sweat. It makes me really cranky-and now Leeza has a double ear infection so no pool time either.

We got a terrific rainstorm that made it 76 this am at 6 instead of 96 so my run was much more pleasant.

I so want to travel to California right now or somewhere where it's 70. :)

Henry's mom said...

I can not stand how cute Zoe looks sitting in her chair in her wading pool.

I love her with her buddies too. I wish we lived closer so Henry could come for a dip in Zoe's pool.

You guys always look like you are having the time of you life, I am sure you are!

xxoo

Kelly and Sne said...

Happy belated father's day! Yes, we are getting the worst of it - 100 degrees on Tuesday and 70% humidity! Yuck! We have a little doggie "spa" for our mutts that we fill with water just for them. It would certainly cheer poor Chengis up!