Every little kid needs a few bathtub shots to embarrass them later in life, right?
Notice how long her wet hair is! One would never know when it is dry and curly. 
In closing, here are a few of our favourite photos from a year ago this week.




Two months in Kazakhstan followed by a lifetime with Zoe Yerkezhan!


9 comments:
oh man, she was cute a year ago, and today is she GORGEOUS. I love her eating her pizza. She is a crackup with her dolls riding on the suitcase.
Leeza packs her purse for our outings...and she got the lil doll with it's only lil bassinet for Christmas. Sean thinks it's freaky cuz it looks like a premature baby.
She carries it in her purse, and Sean placed her under arrest for carrying a premature baby in her purse. I was laughing hysterically.
Never a dull moment...
Have fun in San Diego..I LOVE SAN DIEGO..such perfect weather. :)
Zoe continues to crack me up. She is so full of personality...pretty is as pretty does, for sure! :)
My has she grown (the hair and the girl). Love the bath time shots. I'm jealous you're going to San Diego—that place is heavenly.
I've always thought that your daughter has beautiful hair!! Have a wonderful time in San Diego. I'd write a longer post, but frankly, I'm exhausted an going to bad. All the best! Susan
wow! One year already... hard to imagine.... I love her pics from a year ago and now. Her hair is beautiful. Have fun in San Diego!
That is so cute that she has so many friends. Miras will 'talk' to his buds in his crib in the morning but doesn't otherwise pay much attention to them.
Have a great time in San Diego!
Zoe was a cutie a year ago and a cutie today!
She was a cutie a year ago who blossomed into a beautiful little girl.
She sure does have a lot of hair. She always did. I'm not cutting a hair on Audrey's head until it grows more. It's taking awhile.
I'm also jealous you're going to San Diego! We may be moving their when Pat is back from Iraq.
Have a great time in San Diego. It's a favorite place of ours to go to (I have family there). So much to do!
Eileen
Have a brilliant time in San Diego girlies!!
Love the photos, my personal fav is the one looking up in the bath tub. She is a doll as always.
Mary
Zoe is such a beautiful girl! She has grown up so much. Love those gorgeous locks! It's so fun to watch the changes as she grows.
Although adding a child and a puppy at the same time is challenging, it's also been fun to watch Chengis and Zoe grow together. I love the photo of him using her new rain boots as a chin rest. Her rain/snow boot story was great too. Her reasoning with the umbrella was priceless. Certainly would have been hard to resist : )
Congratulations on officially starting the adoption process again. I'm sure Zoe will be a great big sister. She's getting lots of practice in with her dolls and stuffed animals.
We hope to make it to Kazapalooza again this year. Will be fun to meet new families as well as to reconnect with families from last year. The only thing keeping us back would be Kaz again. Hopefully the trip will land such that it doesn't interfere. Only time will tell.
So, Erin sends me an email that Clara asked about how Yerkie & Rio get along...returning to her years-ago-confusion on who was Sarah & who was Marlene. So couldn't resist taking another look here. But wait, see that entry from Feb 4...exactly WHAT sister were you talking to & what was she drinking when she told you that (sleep late, read books)???? Just called her--she implied YOU were the one who must have been imbibing during the discussion! :) anyhow, all the best with the repeat process; will Chengis get a sib upon your return too!!??!! Marlene
Post a Comment