Monday, 22 September 2008

Yerkezhan in Yerevan

Hello everybody. Zoe here. Mom and Dad are suffering from jet lag and cannot stay awake in the evenings. So it is up to me to get a few pictures from our trip to Yerevan, Armenia up on the blog. They will post more in a few days and fill in some of the details at that time as well.

We did a lot of walking. I often took the lead.
All that walking makes a girl tired.

Armenian flowers are as pretty as Canadian flowers.
I was out way past my bedtime most nights.
I love my Daddy!

Where to next?

3 comments:

Adopting Kazakhstan said...

your girl cracks me up!!!
She is too cute!

Susan said...

Zoe..that was a great post cutie!

of COURSE you took the lead, and you were the cutest thing that they ever saw in Yerevan! Nice job on the tongue twister.
Leeza's blog today was called:

Seven screaming,snotty sweaty sweeties in the sauna with susan.
go say that 10 times fast. :)

I love all your adorable pictures, but I think my favorite is you kissing your dadddy. :)

how crazy...you're in Yervan, I'm in Kostanai...freak me OUT, like, totally.

Association L'art, ce livre! said...

For whatever reason I stop by your blog, surely because I am in a process to adopt in Kaz too !!
Your daughter looks so cute and so nice and happy with you !
And soooooo happy for you!