Tuesday, 15 July 2008

Grandma and Grandpa visit Toronto

Zoe met Grandpa John, her fourth and final grandparent, this week when Julian's parents visited from Saskatchewan. Julian's mother house-sat for us while we were in Kazakhstan and, by default, was the first grandparent that Zoe met upon her arrival in Canada. This week we had the pleasure of sharing time with both of them together.
Zoe likes to share her Cheerios (and many other goodies) with Chengis.
The week's warm afternoons called for a dip or two in the pool.
To top it all off, Zoe turned 18 months on Sunday while Grandma and Grandpa were here to join in the celebrations. (Don't worry, it is just the camera angle distorting the true distance between finger and flame!)

5 comments:

Patrick & Eileen said...

You take the most darling photos! Well it does help that the featured *star* is just too adorable for words!

Eileen

Anonymous said...

She is SO cute. I get so excited when I see there's another post, because I just love seeing her pictures and hearing about the further adventures of Zoe! Seeing the pictures of Julian's parents reminded me of our time with them (and you) at Niagara Falls. They were so charming and took us out to TEA. Nobody had ever (or has since) invited us to tea. I think we'll always remember that - how kind they were upon just barely meeting us. Then again, I had just given you pickled eggs, so clearly I had impressed them.

:) KH

Jennifer said...

Happy 18 months Zoe!

She is so adorable. The picture of her blowing out the candles is so cute, and the one with her and Grandpa is just a stunning photo!

Our Family of Bloggers said...

Seriously, Zoe just gets cuter and cuter everyday!
It's a good thing you clarified about Zoe's finger and the candle, can you imagine the comments you would have gotten?!?!

Susan said...

hOW FUN for Zoe to meet all her grandparents! She is one loved lil girl!

I love the expression on her face in the pool!

Happy 18 month birthday cutie!
How nice she shares her food with Chengis. :)