Charger
13 November 1993 - 20 December 2007
Some creatures might have been blessed with nine, but Charger had a great one. Unfortunately, his long innings has quietly drawn to a peaceful close. We will miss him terribly.
"Now cracks a noble heart. Good night, sweet prince,
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest!"







13 comments:
I am so sorry to hear about Charger. I can totally relate - I lost my 16 year old puppy a few weeks ago. It is really terrible and my heart goes out to you. I hope Charger is playing with Woofus somewhere warm and green.
I am so sorry to hear about Charger. Thank you for sharing pictures of his life. He looks like he was so sweet and loyal. I know you will miss him.
It must be so painful, I also have a dog and I can not imagine how would it be to lose him. I am terrible sorry for Charger.
We are so sorry to hear about Charger. Though we never had the opportunity to meet him, the love you have expressed for him through your words and pictures tells it all. Don and Bonnie
I am so sorry about Charger. It appears from all the pictures that Charger lead a happy life and looked like a loyal companion. My heart goes out to.
I kept thinking of those photos of Charger last night, he looks like he was a good, gentle friend.
I'm so sorry about Charger, the first picture is so sweet, growing up we had dogs & it was so hard to lose them when they passed away. My heart goes out to you guys, what a tragic thing to happen.
I'm so sorry about Charger. It is so hard to lose a member of the family. A furkid.
Charger looks a little like one of our girls (must be a shepherd mix?) and it made me think about how heartbroken we would be if anything happened to our furkids.
It sounds like he had a great life and a great family who loved him so. What more could a dog ask for?
So Sorry about Chrager! It is so hard to lose a best friend.
I hope you have a great Christmas and Happy New year even though you qwill be greiving your loss. I know he will be missed a ton!
I am so excited to follow your journey to Almaty in January!! We spent 52 days their in April,May and June of this year.
www.thesegebarthsgotokaz.blogspot.com
Stacy
I too am very sorry for your loss. I know he was a part of your family and that he will be greatly missed. Take comfort that he had a such wonderful life with you, and that he knew how much he was loved!
Patty
So sorry to hear the loss of your beloved Charger. When I lost my best buddy Skeeter (an orange tabby) a few years ago, the only thing that brought me comfort was putting his photo up in every room. My heart goes out to you.
We send our sympathy on the loss of Charger. We have furry kids ourselves who are every bit members of our family as our "real" family members. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. May your many loving memories carry you through your difficult times.
Oh, I'm so very sorry to hear about Charger. He was such a wonderful, sweet guy. I know you miss him terribly, but I know he's having a wonderful time bugging Ellie in puppy heaven!
Love,
Amy
Woof, I'm sorry to hear about Charger, I thought he was a big, handsome guy.
Love,
Emma
Post a Comment