Tuesday, 3 September 2013

Good-bye Grandpa John


"The rest is silence.
Now cracks a noble heart.
—Good night, sweet prince,
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest!"
 
John Yeomans
March 25,1923 to September 1, 2013
 
2008 - On the trip when Grandpa John met Zoe for the first time.
2008 - On the trip when Grandpa John met Zoe for the first time.






Reading The Night Before Christmas was a Christmas Eve tradition for John.


Summer 2013
 

2 comments:

amanda vigale said...

So sorry for the loss of Grandpa John, our thoughts and prayers are with you all!!!

Anne said...

I have been an avid reader of your blog for quite awhile (my cousin adopted a little boy from Kaz almost two years ago), but haven't commented. I really enjoy following your family's story. Your blog is awesome!

I was so sorry to see that Julian's father passed away.

Anne in Colorado