Saturday, 11 February 2012

Guess Who Got Their Hair Cut?




They both did!

Julian's haircut was evident in our last post.  Zoe's is much more recent.

While our entire blog is full of photos showing Zoe's long locks, the following photo is the last one taken prior to this week's official hair cutting session.  Her ponytail is hidden by her hood, but the braid at the side shows how long it had become. 

Let the hair cutting begin.  Zoe decided to donate her hair to a local organization listed with the Canadian Cancer Society.  Thus the initial cuts had to be in ponytails.  We ended up with four ponytails, each measuring 10 inches.

The end result.

3 comments:

amanda vigale said...

She looks beautiful, our daughter also grew her hair for locks of love, what a wonderful thing to do

Catalina said...

Hi! Greetings from Dallas! I was thinking about you nowadays, uts been almost 4 years now :). Zoe looks beautiful, I love her hair! I love to see the picture with the doggie, I remember the first one, they both grew up!!

Chris said...

She's adorable!