Two months in Kazakhstan followed by a lifetime with Zoe Yerkezhan!
Thursday, 19 May 2011
Wizard of Oz
Zoe took a ballet class this spring and loved every minute of it. They performed parts of the Wizard of Oz for their recital. Nine little Dorothys and nine little (stuffed) Totos dancing on stage was simply adorable!Our dear friend, Nedra, was able to join us in the audience and share a few words with Zoe at the "cast party" in the studio afterward.
She is so adorable!! I remember when Hannah's dance school did the Wizard of Oz. Zoe's costume is great, especially the shoes!! Dance is so much fun, we are doing a lot of it this year (including competitive irish and an irish production line)!
I am glad that Zoe loves it. I bet she is great at it! Nickolas is starting irish dance and is so excited! All the best, hope to see you all soon!
2 comments:
She is so adorable!! I remember when Hannah's dance school did the Wizard of Oz. Zoe's costume is great, especially the shoes!! Dance is so much fun, we are doing a lot of it this year (including competitive irish and an irish production line)!
I am glad that Zoe loves it. I bet she is great at it! Nickolas is starting irish dance and is so excited!
All the best, hope to see you all soon!
Sue, Craig, Hannah and Nickolas
What adorable outfits. Looks like my kind of show :-)
Ruby
Post a Comment