Thursday, 28 October 2010

CSI Toronto

3:25 PM - Yeomans household.

Zoe and Sara arrive home, ready to make muffins.

Hmmm. Where is that new package of flour I set out this morning?

Are those footprints? Let's follow....

Across the dining room... down the front hallway... into the living room...
Uh oh.
The full kilogram of flour is accounted for.
One suspect now in custody.
Note: flour and dog saliva make a durable paste.


7 comments:

minime0910 said...

This is hilarious!!! Probably not as much for you guys, since you have to clean it up though :-) My boxer once got into a box of food coloring while we were out...never again will I have white carpet with children and pets in the house.

China Dreams said...

Thank you for making me laugh. These are definitely pictures for posterity!

Anonymous said...

Dog - 1 People 0

Jennifer said...

Oh no! I admit that the way you told the story made me laugh, but I'll also admit that I don't envy you the "paste." Hopefully there wasn't too much and all the flour came out of the carpet.

I loved the last picture. :-)

kitzkazventure said...

Awesome story, not so awesome mess! :)

Chris said...

Thanks for the laugh Sarah, I needed it. Chengis needs to learn to cover his tracks a little better.

Karen, Glenn, Allie, Max, and Sam said...

Funny, funny story! Love the nose at the end! :-)