Sunday, 22 November 2009

November pictures

One of Zoe's current favourite books is her "Zoe" book, as she calls it. It is the My Very Own Name book from iseeme.com. They make beautiful personalized books for children! In this book, animals bring all the letters together to make Zoe's first, middle and last names. She loves it and has begun calling herself Yerkezhan at times. A zebra brings the Z and salutes as he offers it to the name. Zoe gleefully salutes right back.
An afternoon welcoming committee as viewed from under the gate.
Zoe in conversation at a recent play date.
Zoe and some of her friends.
Back to nature on a recent park outing.
Zoe loves playing with our nesting dolls. She takes them all apart and arranges them in various orders before putting them all back together.Sometimes the smallest one (a.k.a. little baby) starts crying and Zoe has to cuddle and comfort it.
Sara's friend, Kim, knitted Zoe the cutest pair of mouse mittens a year ago. As our winter gear is reappearing, these mittens were rediscovered and are again a favourite! She even wears them around the house and has conversations with them.
Zoe's grandmother gave us a set of Charlie Brown books that belonged to Julian when he was a little boy. They currently rank up there with her Zoe book in her reading requests. Chengis enjoys hearing the adventures of Snoopy.

5 comments:

Kelly and Sne said...

CUTE photos! I'll have to look into that book you mentioned. I was going to make Miras a personalized alphabet book on snapfish but I just can't find the time to finish it so this one sounds easier.

Anonymous said...

I'd forgotten all about those little mousies! I'm glad Zoe is having fun with them.

:) KH

kitzkazventure said...

I love that last picture! So sweet!

keoghclan said...

The photos are great. Just home from Yonge/Davisville (hairdresser) and wearing spring coat (okay a little nippy!!) But no snow yet - BRILLIANT!!

Is Zoey excited for the holidays?

.............mk

4texans said...

Awww, cute pictures!