Sunday, 6 September 2009

The Thrill of a Slide!

At a proud age 79, Zoe's Grandma Elaine still enjoys the thrill of sliding down a slide. Perhaps that is one of her secrets to staying so youthful!?!

3 comments:

Diana C MD said...

HY ,

My name is Diana , and I received your blog address from my friend Catalina who adopted also from Kazasthan.
I like to know more details about the adoption in Canada , we are from Montreal , and i want to discuss these things privately if is possible.
Thanks
Diana

keoghclan said...

How cute. What a sweet video to have (and also fun to see everyone had fun!!)

Loved to see the Regina update in photos and to hear about it in words. Sounds like summer was fun for you guys.......today is back to school day - always bittersweet.

Take care.

sue and craig said...

Great job Zoe and Grandma! What a fun slide that looked like. I like the way Zoe casually walked away after the slide, like it was a piece of cake!

Thanks for sharing!

The Bradshaws