The shelf over our refrigerator: 5’ 7” above the ground
Container of muffins stacked on top of another container on the shelf over the refrigerator: 6’+ above the ground.
Chengis: 24” tall at shoulders
Human members of Yeomans family out for the afternoon.
Chengis home alone.
Yeomans family returns.
Muffin container found in the living room.
Muffins missing.
Nothing else out of place.
No sign of forced entry.
How?????
Container of muffins stacked on top of another container on the shelf over the refrigerator: 6’+ above the ground.
Chengis: 24” tall at shoulders
Human members of Yeomans family out for the afternoon.
Chengis home alone.
Yeomans family returns.
Muffin container found in the living room.
Muffins missing.
Nothing else out of place.
No sign of forced entry.
How?????
3 comments:
That's too funny! I guess there was not a fishing rod or trampoline in the area?
It's taken me a while but I wanted to thank you both for your comments on my blog. I was looking forward to the waiting during the paperchase but now the waiting does seem decidedly overrated. However, I did communicate that I am open to any region and that combined with a little luck should make me about halfway through the wait.
I hope your papercase is going well. The Ministry is not the fastest right now -- I hope your file made it through unscathed.
All the best,
Tara
Hmmmmm, that is one talented dog!
Hey, any news on your adoption journey? I can't recall when you think you might be traveling.
Take care, Susan
Wat too funny! Isn't it a wonder how they do what they do?? I have mice (not welcomed ones...) that can lick the traps BONE DRY and the thing won't snap - but when I try to load it and set it, I snap myself every time. Go figure.
Did he get sick from the muffins? I hope not, but 'maybe' he would learn a lesson??
Can't wait to hear more about #2 - how very exciting. How do you think Zoe will be with a new little one around? (Is the second one going to be younger than Zoe, at least by what you've requested?)
Exciting!!
Post a Comment