Friday, 16 May 2008

Six weeks

Six weeks ago today we left Almaty. It seems several lifetimes ago! We continue to adjust (and readjust) as the days fly by. Zoe turned 16 months this week. Chengis outgrew Zoe by a full pound a couple weeks ago. Such is life in the Yeomans house.








3 comments:

Patrick & Eileen said...

I love all the photos...but the one where she's just *laid back* in the leaves is adorable! I also love the photo of her napping. The smile on her face with the frog is too cute!! Chengis looks like a darling dog who gets well with Zoe. Both of them are getting big!!

Eileen

Chris said...

Sara, Great pictures as always. I can't believe you have been home for six weeks already.... Chris

Susan said...

what cute kids you have. They both (Chengis and Zoe) are so full of personality plus. love the photo's....man, you all put me to shame with your pictures. I think i need to take a photography class or something. :)